Thursday, October 31, 2013

TOP 5 BEAUTY SECRETS!



          

 First off, Happy Halloween!

Down below I listed 5 of my favorite secret beauty tricks that I use on an everyday basis. 

1. Your makeup is only as good as your skincare. Ever since I stared using makeup my mom and grandma always told me I HAD TO HAD TO take care of my skin. When you take care of your skin you don't need as much makeup so it becomes effortless. 

2. White eyeliner. Oh my gosh... Where has this been all my life?!? A white pencil is so universal and can be used for so many things. For one I use it on my waterline. This makes the whites of your eyes appear whiter and larger. I also use it under my brows for a fresh, just waxed look. More recently I have discovered using it as a primer for brighter shadows. Apply it messily on your lid then blend to perfection. 

3. Bronzer. I use bronzer year round all seasons. It will give you that sunkissed healthy glow. You can also use this to contour to achieve perfect cheekbones. 

4. Eyeliner can be used many different ways. To make your eyes appear smaller apply a darker shade to your waterline. To make your eyes appear larger apply on the outer corners. 

5. Eyebrows. So many women are fearful of filling their brows in but, oh my does it make a difference. Whether a dramatic or natural look, brows will complete your look. If you are weary of using a pencil or powder I would recommend a more natural choice, brow gel. This will make them stand out a tad bit more. 

That is it for my top fives! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this and Please comment down below with your favs!!


No comments:

Post a Comment